Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
i love you (:
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 22:51:19 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
helllooo beautiful hoennians.

as summer is here and my break after school is becoming too long to justify, i am finally trying to push myself hard again in my creative ventures in art and music, so i will (hopefully) be tending to that and not here as much throughout the day. on-site hoenn time will likely go down to a couple of hours at night for me with shorter posts. i may be slower finishing current things out and starting other threads i have promised.

for now, i'll be focusing more on battle threads for star tournament stuff. i'm not gone by any means so feel free to reach out for battles esp, but also plot stuff (please see updated plotter for lulu). i want to keep pushing through, i will just need filled in on things sometimes.

i am p much always on discord and will be still, i have just been on-site all the time for a while, so i figured i'd post something so no one thought i was losing interest. just wish there was more time in the day.

love you guyyyssss thank you for writing with me and all of the support, esp over this past month which is always a particularly difficult one for me irl. <3

also, to note:

hoenn has been a lifesaver for me. it’s the first time i’ve been online much in over a decade, and this past year has been a really fun dive back into roleplaying. the writing has been very therapeutic, especially through two breakups and the falling out of my band and jobs due to COVID. i really don’t know how i would have gotten through without you guys, and i’m very very thankful to have you all in my life.

also, this place brought me out of the closet (not really; i still sleep there), but the queer community here helped me to realize so much more about both my sexuality and gender identity, and i haven’t really gotten to thank you guys for that off of discord, so here it is.

thank you! you guys are amazing!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i love you (:
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 3:14:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
mad ily so much. you're such an honest, sincere human being and i am so lucky to have met you!! we're all lucky to have you here. we appreciate you so very much.

i am SO excited for your future. not only about your creative career, but about you as a person and i just hope you continue to become comfortable in your own skin. <3

you are absolutely amazing!!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times